WARSAW TALKING


Are you the traveller travelling through me?

To begin with take heed for I am surely far different from what you suppose;

Do you suppose you will find in me the downtrodden city?

Do you think perhaps you will begin to hate me?

Do you think our meeting will shed blood before its end?

Do you think me grey and ugly?

Do you see no further than this façade, this awkward misshapen structure of me?

Do you suppose yourself spacing on hallowed ground toward a murdered city?

Have you no thought O wanderer that it may all be Maya, iluzjon?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gratulacje Mike!

That's truly a huge wonderful job you've done putting this blog together!

You should seriously consider spreading it across internet :)

Czapki z głów! (chapeau bas!)

Unknown said...

One thing I can definitely say about Warsaw and that is that, should you choose to, you can delightfully feed your mind. Bravo. This is a fantastic blog.